Yes, enabling 2-Step Authentication for login to the Betfair website will not affect your ability to login to API using the non-interactive login method. 2-Step Authentication and the non-interactive login are handled independently of each other.
Articles in this section
- Why do you have a delay on placing bets on a market that is ‘in-play’
- Why are the prices displayed on the website different from what I see in my API application?
- What data/request limits exist on the Exchange API?
- Why do horse racing event/markets not appear in the API response?
- How does market resettlement show on my Betair Account Statement?
- How do I determine that a market has been turned in-play via the API?
- How do I optimise the performance of my API application?
- I have an API problem, what details do I need to provide to support?
- Can I enable 2-Step Authentication and still use the API non-interactive login method?
- Can I retrieve details of football scores and incidents via the Exchange API?